B2 Higher Vocational School will make you become a highly employable and well-paid IT employee and. The study programme is suitable for students:
- who want to advance their career,
- who want to gain a deeper insight into IT technologies,
- who, despite having different education qualifications, want to enter the world of IT,
- who want to upgrade their knowledge of informatics.
Why become an Informatics Engineer?
- You will acquire additional knowledge and skills needed for interesting IT projects,
- You will be qualified to introduce innovations and developments in the field of ICT,
- You will be able to advise and provide technical support to ICT users,
- Because Informatics Engineer jobs are one of the most in-demand jobs in Slovenia as well as abroad,
- Well-paid IT staff have on average 30 to 40% higher salaries than their less educated counterparts.
As regards the IT, there is no time to lose! Companies are constantly looking for the employees who follow the trends and have a thorough up-to-date knowledge.
OBLIGATORY MODUL (68 ECTS)
|COMMUNICATION IN TECHNICS||(20 ECTS)|
|Professional terminology in a foreign language|
|Business communication and management|
|Computer and information science|
|SETTING UP AND
CONFIGURATION OF NETWORKS
|Operation systems I|
|Basics of the structure and working of computer systems|
|Computer communications and networks I|
|CODING OF PROGRAMMES||(18 ECTS)|
|BASICS OF ECONOMY||(8 ECTS)|
ELECTIVE MODUL (42 ECTS)
|DEVELOPMENT OF PROGRAMME APPLICATIONS||(14 ECTS)|
|Development of programme applications|
|DESIGNING AND DEVELOPMENT OF
|SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION||(14 ECTS)|
|Maintenance of computer software systems|
|Operation systems II|
|Includes parts of all selected modules|